Published on Saturday, October 14, 2017
Google Analytics on DNN 9
If you have installed or upgraded to, DNN 9, you will have noticed that the page, which used to be available under Admin, that allowed you to add your Google Analytics Tracking ID in a form field has disappeared. Here is how you can add your Tracking ID to your site:
- Firstly, you will need to log in to the Google Analytics site and generate a Tracking ID – it should look something like UA-12345678-1 (that's not a real code... you need to get your own!)
- Then, log in to your DNN site and click on Site Settings in the Persona Bar.
- Click on the Site Behavior tab.
- Copy the script code that Google Analytics gives you into the Page Output Settings box
- Click Save, and you've done it!
Number of views (2245)